Calla: Random Ramblings from Tigerlily Koi

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Oh yeah, THREE new!

I meant to blog, went to blog, forgot to blog. We put out three new on Monday, two for the ladies and one for the men.

Ladies first:



Red Poppy - This one is totally my new favorite! I had a pretty jeweled hair band in it, but it just wasn't working for me. I made the color-change flexi ties, and fell in love. This is my soccer-mom-meets-sexy 'do.



Bryony - A longish, side-parted, no bangs, flexi. Really, I'm trying to make some long styles, but they all come out looking the same. I'm working on it. This isn't quite as long as White Camellia, Holly, or Meadowsweet. But longer than Forget-me-not.



Puma - Say hello to Hae's first ever boy hair! Woot! The bands are color change, and the pony tail is flexi. (Guys like flexi, too. I tend to forget that.) It has no bangs, which is really a difficult thing to accomplish even though you wouldn't think so.

We've also put out the "I Want Them All" packs. Those super-mega packs of every color we have, including the LTD Edition colors. I even threw in the Pumpkin LTD's in the packs that we had the Pumpkins available in. Super low priced at 2000L for all 60+ Calla colors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally in love with Red Poppy. As always you've done a wonderful job, this may even become joint favourite with Iris :)

©Calla, 2006-2009, All rights reserved.