Calla: Random Ramblings from Tigerlily Koi

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sometimes, things take on a life of their own.

You know what I mean. You start out, you're just going to do one little thing, and it turns into something much bigger.

I'd been working on hair (yes, I still do that believe it or not) and wanted some input on how it looked. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, and Hae wasn't home to look at it, so I decided to ask the gals on the group list for some opinions. I tp'd 5 girls in, and gave them all a copy to see what they thought, and to see how it looked on them. Sometimes you really have to see it on someone else to be sure that it's finished. Jeanie, and Mui, that hair was made for you two, I just didn't know it. It looked so cute on everyone that was there, but seeing it on those two did it for me. I knew it was done.

We stood around chatting about how we all looked the same and kinda laughing at ourselves. Digit Darkes (of X3D) is a friend of mine and she was there. She said she was going to blog it, I threatened bodily harm if she called it the temporary name I'd given it, and then she starts running with the idea. She passes out matching dresses to all the girls, we head to her studio/office to take pictures. By this time Hae's home and she joins us. Of course we can't leave out Aleri and Dakota who are there. So we keep adding girls, playing with poses, adding more dresses, passing out more hair, and having a huge blast.

I got to play with my customers, and a couple of friends, and that's always the best. I really appreciate you girls being so willing to give up your time, and your opinions, and kick back and have some fun with us. I had an awesome time, and I hope you all did too!

Here's a picture of the new style, and all of us posing glamorously! ;)

1 comment:

Haedon Quine said...

You guys looked absolutely adorable!! I was super impressed with how fast things went, considering the task of getting 9 women standing still in one place, for any length of time.. is nearly impossible. But y'all pulled it off in record time! A big thanks to all of you :)

©Calla, 2006-2009, All rights reserved.